i didnt make it i only reblogged it from a friend who pointed it out.
- “Gandhi boasted of the incident in his writings, pushing the message to all Indians that women should carry responsibility for sexual attacks upon them.”
- “Gandhi believed Indian women who were raped lost their value as human beings.”
- “He argued that fathers could be justified in killing daughters who had been sexually assaulted for the sake of family and community honour. “
- Incest. “He took to sleeping with naked young women, including his own great-niece, in order to “test” his commitment to celibacy.”
he wasn’t a saint.
some of those girls were twelve don’t call them young women
i literally can not remember the last time i went to bed when the clock actually said “pm” on it
I took a nap once during the pm…
“you shouldn’t be walking alone at this time of night”
people shouldn’t fucking attack other people at any time of day
i need more tony stark facing his anxiety
more clint barton with his hearing aid
more bruce banner growing and dealing
more natasha romanoff accepting her new family
more sam wilson dealing with his own past
more bucky barnes becoming bucky again
Basically we want Avengers: The Therapy Sessions
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3
On the downside, I’m not that attractive.
On the UPside, if I lived back in Aztec times, they wouldn’t sacrifice me to the Gods for my beauty, by tearing my beating heart out of my chest…
So there’s that…
According to science we are actually getting more attractive, so there’s a good chance they would consider you beautiful and thus sacrificeable. Sorry dude, no getting out of this one.